Personalised Suitcase Covers
Suitcase Covers are known as Luggage Protector Covers, depending on the shop you go to. The majority of Suitcase Covers are made in such a way that they fit their brand suitcases perfectly well. Some brand suitcases may have assorted designs which come with covers that are designed differently.
Luggage Cover -Luggage Protector
- Luggage Covers are useful in protecting your luggage against dirt with their dust proof material.
- Luggage covers are protectors from scratches.
- Luggage Covers or Suitcase Protectors come in very bright colours, a colour scheme deliberately designed. The intention is to make the covers easy to spot on the luggage belt at the airport. They make your suitcase instantly recognizable.
The range of suitcase covers
Things to lookout for when looking for a suitcase cover to buy.
- Luggage Protector Covers with high-quality fabric.
High Quality is perceived differently by different people. According to Amazon (2017), High quality includes: Spandex, Elastic, Thick, Flexible, Stretch, Soft. It is made of 95% Polyester and 5% Spandex.
According to eBay’s (2017), 85% polyester 15% spandex, easy to wash and never fade.
- Always choose a flexible travel luggage cover that can be folded into a small size when its not in use to save space and convenience carrying.
- Eye for an Elastic Luggage Cover made of high elastic polyester fabric which is ideal for travelling. Especially, the ones that are designed to come with a close-fitting because they are guaranteed to give your luggage full protection by keeping it secure and intact i.e. in one place.
- Aim to choose Suitcase Protection covers with designs that match most suitcases so that they are easy to tote around. Choose a cover open on the sides of its bottom to allow the wheels to move around perfectly.
- Try to get a Suitcase Protector which has a removable and washable lining. This is very important for hygiene reasons.
- The best Luggage cover is the one that is made of water-resistant polyester for added protection against water and dust.
- Look out for a cover that folds neatly and comes with a pouch for easy storage.
- A Suitcase Protector which comes with a Quick access zipper opening for top and side carry handles.
- There is an endless list of shops and outlets where you can get suitcase covers or luggage covers. There are many outlets to buy Suitcase Covers online.
Luggageglove.com, Shop.Samsonite.com, Alibaba.com, Luggage.co.nz, Antler.co.UK, Ali express.com, Bagsoflove.co.UK, Caseluggage.com and Ooutdoorgb.com.
The more sites you visit, the more price comparisons you’re able to get and have the best shopping experience.
However, if you want to physically visit these shops, check them first online. Then look for contact details like telephone or map directions. Also, check under Contact Us.
Travel Luggage Covers – Where to buy?
- Amazon Suitcase Covers
- eBay Luggage Covers
- Roncato Foldable Luggage Covers. Roncato collection is made in Italy and they provide Free Shipping.
- Shop Style Luggage Covers
- Walmart Luggage Covers or Suitcase Covers that are foldable
- Sports Direct Luggage Covers
- Ali Express Luggage Covers
- Argos Protector Bags
- Tripp Large Suitcase Covers
- D H Gate Luggage Covers
- Debenhams Luggage Covers
- Luggagesuperstore Luggage Covers
- Tripadvisor Avis SUV Luggage covers
A recent development in the travel luggage industry is a lot of passengers are now turning to wrap their suitcases at airports.
The Daily Mail (2015) covered a similar story:
”More and more passengers are turning to industrial-strength wrapping in airports to secure their luggage.”
The Daily Mail covered this article in 2015, an indication that the practice must have spread globally by now.
I recently travelled through Harare Airport and discovered that the Suitcase Cover or wrapping service was open to travellers.
Hopefully, you found this post informative. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to leave them below. I will be more than happy to respond as soon as I can.